Here’s The Mother Tree painting after two more painting days. You can see it changed alot. I keep losing things and then bringing them back. It’s sort of a strange experience posting images of unfinished paintings but it’s interesting to be able to look back over the different stages as I’ve never documented my process before. I might want to bring the golden spirals back in.
- On Mothers – For Mother’s Day
- Why Eat Breakfast?
- Corrales, NM – Where the Past and Present Meet
- Night Turns To Day
- Kiss the Leaves
- Seeking A Balance – Darkness and Light
- Love of Humanity – Love Drives Out Hate – Post 26
- Only Love Conquers Hate – Post 25
- Radiant Otherworld – Love Drives Out Hate – Day 24
- Gardens Create Community as Love Drives Out Hate – Day 23