This shot of my painting “The Mother Tree” was taken after a few more painting sessions. If you look back over the other posts showing the progress of this painting you’ll see how my crazy process involves lots of letting go. One direction leads me to another direction.
- On Mothers – For Mother’s Day
- Why Eat Breakfast?
- Corrales, NM – Where the Past and Present Meet
- Night Turns To Day
- Kiss the Leaves
- Seeking A Balance – Darkness and Light
- Love of Humanity – Love Drives Out Hate – Post 26
- Only Love Conquers Hate – Post 25
- Radiant Otherworld – Love Drives Out Hate – Day 24
- Gardens Create Community as Love Drives Out Hate – Day 23